Today I’ll be serving up some of my world famous Mumbo Jumbo Woo Woo Stew. When slow-cooked just right your soul will smile and you’ll beam with LOVE! You will find that this stew is highly customized just for me, but you may find a few ingredients that you might want to try out. One last note: You don’t actually eat it – You LIVE IT!
- Meditation – every day give thanks to Source, Guides and Angels, and Mother Earth. Put out a specific intention to the Universe and just be. Also, check out sound meditations.
- Affirmations – when you start catching your ego talking smack, you might as well try listening to positive vibes!
- Yoga – Flexibility, muscle toning, and increasing energy levels are all nice benefits.
- Burn some sage, beat a drum, dance, and let it all out – Laugh as you may…it will help.
- Shamanic Journeying – from Sandra Ingerman, “Shamanic journeying is the inner art of traveling to the “invisible worlds” beyond ordinary reality to retrieve information for change in any area of our life…”. Find a practitioner to help guide you.
- Grounding/Earthing – stand barefoot in the dirt, hold a tree,…feel the negative charge from the earth, connect, and regain balance.
- Music – listening to Krishna Das, Chants from the Holyland, Gratitude Joy by Paul Avgerinos & Anand Anugrah,…
- Walk OUTSIDE
- 3 x 5 Card – I Love You “Your Name Here” on your bathroom mirror. Repeat 3 times daily
- LOVE – when in doubt give love. Love Never Fails. Never! Trust Me!!
Possible Aditional Ingredients (just trying these out now):
- Alkaline antioxidant water. So far I’m peeing A LOT and my fingernails have cleared up : )
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) – You’ll need to look this one up on your own. I do some of the EMDR videos out on YouTube.
Okay if you’re still reading you probably think I’m a wack job! I don’t really give a frick though. This “stew” seems to work for me and that’s all that counts. My hope is like I said before that you may find some ingredients that may work for you. There isn’t just one thing that helps me keep it together. It’s many small things turned into a practice.
What are some ingredients you would put in your Mumbo Jumbo Woo Woo Stew?