YES I’M BACK AT IT!!!
Last week I started a 90 day jumpstart to wellness program if you will. I’m doing it over the internet and am completely pumped to find a group of folks who have the same mindset as me that in order to change we need to persevere through discomfort to gain freedom.
What we’re doing currently:
- 1 hour workouts 4 days a week
- 1 hour Yoga on Thursday
- Saturday workout challenge
- Sunday rest, get outdoors
- Only eating meat, vegetables, and fruit. One cup of rice a day is allowed, and sweet potatoes. Eggs allowed. No sugars. No sauces.
- Intermittent fasting 16 hr fast/ 8 hr window to eat
- Drinking 96 oz water daily
- Sleep at least 7 hours day
- Wim Hof breath work
- Daily video accountability check-ins
Many folks say to me you look fit. You don’t need to lose any weight. Here is a full body composition report (Dexascan) on me.
Start weight: 191
Week 1 weight: 185
Goal weight: 170
I have a lot of GOOD WORK to go!
Leave a Reply to msnewleaf Cancel reply